F M.I Abaga Issues Warning To Ycee For Doing This - Titovina | All You Need

Widget Recent Post No.

Comments system

M.I Abaga Issues Warning To Ycee For Doing This

Chocolate City boss, M.I Abaga has issued a stern warning to Tinny’s act, Ycee who shared a negative article about M.I Abaga’s record label. M.I in his warning asked Ycee to get the name of his record label off the post.
Here’s the exchange below, after Ycee shared the article that came with this caption;
“FACTS ONLY WE COMING 💪🏿💪🏿#TINNYMAFIA”
Ycee has since heeded the warning and edited the post.


DOWNLOAD NAIJAVITAL'S MOBILE APP HERE FOR ANDROID USERS


M.I Abaga Issues Warning To Ycee For Doing This M.I Abaga Issues Warning To Ycee For Doing This Reviewed by Crazyacts on September 25, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed
in comments are those of the
comment writers alone and
does not reflect or represent
the views of Naija vital.

Disqus Shortname

designcart
Powered by Blogger.